RTT-50 Electric Tugger
Product Id Sku:RTT-50
Extremely efficient, 80V A/C electric tow tractor that can tow up to 50,000 lbs. Fully adjustable seat for both Stand-up and Sit-down operation. Designed to be used with optional "smart charge" battery and charger systems to allow for opportunity charging at shift changes and breaks to provide 3 shifts of operation without having to change batteries.
Eagle Tugs proudly introduces this new generation of electric tuggers that are energy-efficient, ergonomically-correct, and flexible enough to meet material handling needs across multiple manufacturing and distribution platforms. At the request of a major U.S. auto manufacturer, Eagle Tugs accepted the challenge of creating an industrial tugs that would allow them to standardize their global fleet. After years of research and design, with the collaboration of ergonomic and safety engineers and continuous feedback from tow tractor operators worldwide, the Eagle RTT-50 Electric Tow Tractor was born.
The RTT electrical tugger was designed to maximize reliability and reduce unproductive "downtime." With its solid steel plate construction and its vibration reducing front and rear suspension, the RTT features an unsurpassed 1,000-hour Preventative Maintenance schedule. Adding to the RTT's reliability is its high-efficiency A/C electric drive, which requires no preventative maintenance. When you team this with a "Smart Charge" battery and charger, the result is a material handling tool with unparalleled productivity that can streamline any operation.
By choosing Eagle RTT electric tuggers as the standard for your entire tow tractor fleet, the result reduces the cost of ownership by having one set of replacement parts, less maintenance personnel, and reduced operator and maintenance training time. We also carry other electric tow tractor models including the RTT-12 Electric Tow Tractor, RTT-18 Electric Tow Tractor, and the STT-20 Electric Tow Tractor! Get a quote now!
- 80 Volt A/C Drive - 4th Generation A/C, solid state, with closed loop digital controls
- A/C Brushless Motor - Eliminates Preventative Maintenance
- 500 AH Opportunity Rapid Charge capable
- Regenerative Braking which helps increase battery life and reduce brake maintenance
- Familiar Automotive Controls reduces training time
- Stand-up and Sit-down Operation
- SAE rated 50,000 lbs. towing capacity
- Solid Steel Plate Construction lengthens operational life
- Optional Front and Rear Hitches with remote operation
- 1,000-hour/1-year Preventative Maintenance Interval
- System Diagnostics available using standard display
- Accommodates 5th and 95th Percentile
- Unobstructed 7" Step-in Height from either side
- 30" Operator Compartment
- Multi-position Steering Wheel
- Horizontal and Vertical Adjusting Stand-up/Sit-down Seat
- Front and Rear Suspension dampens operator and component vibration.
- Re-gen Braking activated as soon as throttle is released
- Secondary Hydraulic Braking System
- Wet Disc Parking/Emergency Brake standard
- Speed Controls for Loaded and Unloaded operation
- 14" x 23" Floor Pad Safety Switch
- ANSI B56.9 compliant
Load Type Ideal for towing loads up to 50,000 lbs.
Drive Wheels 2 Drawbar Pull 4,000 Ibf / 18 kN Towing Capacity 50,000 lbs / 22,680 kg
Length (without hitches) 113.5 in / 2,883 mm Width 48 in / 1,219 mm Height 41 in / 1,041 mm Wheelbase 59.5 in / 1,511 mm Turn Radius (outside) 80 in / 2,032 mm Step Height 7 in / 178 mm Operator Compartment 30 in / 762 mm
Suspension Front - Coil Spring; Rear - Coil Spring Speed Programmable - Loaded & Unloaded Number of Speeds Programmable - Loaded & Unloaded Seat Stand Up or Sit Down (Pneumatic) Steering 18 in / 457 mm Automotive Steering Wheel, Tilt Adj. - Center point, power steering Service Brakes Primary - Regenerative; Secondary - Wet disc Parking Brakes Cam actuated wet disc Tires (Drive) 7.00 X 12 Soft Shoe
Motor Schabmueller 80 V AC Brushless / 40 hp / 30 kW (peak) Drive Danaher Motion ACS Traction Drive - 80 V AC Master Controller Danaher Motion - 4th Generation Vehicle Master Controller Performance Specification B56.9 Safety Specification UL583
Instruments Display showing Speed, Battery Life, Hours & Diagnostics.