Eagle Electric eTT-12
Product Id Sku:eTT-12
With 12,000 lbf. DBP, and a standard Four-wheel Drive (4WD), Four-wheel Steer (4WS), 80V A/C drive train, the Eagle eTT-12 electric aircraft tug was designed to move business jets such as the G650 and Global Express and regional jets such as the CRJ-900 and ERJ-175 in all weather conditions.
The eTT electric tow tractor series are the next generation of Eagle TT Series aircraft tractors. The eTT series offer the same features as the All Wheel Drive TT Series that set them apart from their competition, such as front and rear sight tunnels for direct hitch visibility, an ergonomic operator compartment, and unmatched reliability and performance. The eTT Series are Four Wheel Drive (4WD), which offer customers superior traction in all weather conditions. Additionally, the next generation eTT Series are equipped with Four Wheel Steering (4WS) for exceptional maneuverability. To top it all off, the eTT Series are powered by an environmentally-friendly 80V A/C electric drive. Engineered to meet the needs of today’s regional airlines, corporate flight departments, fixed base operators and military flight operations, the Eagle eTT Series 4WD/4WS aircraft tugs pack a significant amount of value into a low profile, compact package.
Here is what the eTT-12 has to offer:
- Zero-emission, energy-efficient 80V A/C electric drive.
- Four Wheel Drive power train, providing safe, controlled traction on all surface conditions.
- Four Wheel Steering for exceptional maneuverability of, and around aircraft.
- Front and Rear Wet Disc Brakes for capable stopping power.
- Front & Rear Inching Switches for 1-man hitching operation.
- Ergonomic operator compartment, offering “slide-in/slide-out” ingress and egress.
- Low-profile design and direct front & rear hitch visibility allow operators to safely and efficiently handle aircraft.
- Optional "Smart Charge" battery and charger system which allows the battery to be opportunity-charged to maximize efficiency, with no reduction in the life of the battery.
- Backed by an industry-leading 3-year/3,000-hr warranty.
- Factory-direct support with the goal of same-day turnaround of all replacement parts.
- Eagle Tugs has over 45 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors.
Load Type Ideal for aircraft such as the G550 and Global 6000.
Drive Wheels 2 Front / 2 Rear Drawbar Pull 12,000 lbf / 54 kN Towing Capacity 130,000 lbs / 58,967 kgs Service Weight with Battery 14,200 lbs / 6,441 kgs Weight without Battery 10,000 lbs / 4,536 kgs
Length 131 in / 3,327 mm Width 72 in / 1,829 mm Height (deck) 43 in / 1,092 mm Height (Steering Wheel) 47 in / 1,194 mm Wheelbase 90 in / 2,286 mm Track 63 in / 1,600 mm Turning Radius 140 in / 3,556 mm Tires (front & rear) 9.5 x 16.5 in Step Height 11 in / 279 mm Ground Clearance 9 in / 228 mm
Frame/Body A36 steel: .375-.500 in / 9.5-12.7 mm Bumper (front/rear) A36 steel: 1 in / 25 mm
Suspension Leaf Spring Max Unloaded Speed 12 mph / 19.3 kph Max Towing Speed 4.5 mph / 7.2 kph Steering Hydraulic power-boosted - 4-wheel coordinated Primary Brake Electric Regenerative Supplemental Brakes Hydraulic Wet Disk Parking Brakes Mechanical - pinion mounted, dry disc
Torque (Gas) 210 ft lbs / 284 Nm Power Train 80V A/C ELECTRIC Traction Motor Danaher Motion - 80V A/C Brushless Output @ 1300 rpm 55 HP / 41 kW (Peak)
Instruments Electronic Display showing speed, battery life, hours and diagnostics Hydraulic Pump 80V D/C On-demand, sensor monitored Inching Feature Operator controlled - FWD/REV switch on front & rear
- Safe Handling Chart
Safe Handling Chart