EAGLE XM SERIES AIRCRAFT TUGS - XM-20
Product Id Sku:XM-20 AIRCRAFT TUGS
The XM-20 tractor is a cost effective workhorse to cover 90% of commercial aircraft movement requirements. Featuring a standard All Wheel Drive power train, the XM Series offers superior functionality for moving all 737-family and A320-family aircraft in wet or dry weather conditions. The XM Series are front-operator tow tractors which accommodate an operator and up to two passengers. Powered by the latest Tier4 Final diesel engines, the XM Series makes you compliant with all current emissions standards. Loaded with standard features, the XM Series helps you meet all your aircraft handling needs.
Here is what the XM-20 has to offer:
- 23,000 lbs. GVW to handle 737-family and A320-family aircraft in all weather conditions.
- Four Wheel Drive power train, providing safe, controlled traction on all surface conditions.
- Front and Rear Wet Disc Brakes for capable stopping power.
- Several safety features designed in to the XM Series to ensure safe operation.
- Powered by a T4 Final diesel engine to meet all current emissions standards.
- Ergonomic front-operator compartment that accommodates up to 3 people.
- Low-profile design that allows operators to safely and efficiently handle aircraft.
- Is backed by an industry-leading 3-year/3,000-hr warranty.
- Factory-direct support with the goal of same-day turnaround of all replacement parts.
- Eagle Tugs has over 45 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors.
SKU XM-20 AIRCRAFT TUGS
Load Type Ideal for aircraft up to B737 and A320 in wet or dry weather conditions
Drive Wheels 2 Rear Drawbar Pull 16,000 lbf / 71.2 kN Towing Capacity 210,000 lbs / 92,250 kgs Service Weight Diesel 23,000 lbs / 10,400 kgs Optional Cab - Add 1,200 lbs / 540 kgs
Length 175.5 in / 4,458 mm Width 85 in / 2,159 mm Height (deck) 46 in / 1,168 mm Height w/ cab (option) 83 in / 2,108 mm Wheelbase 93 in / 2,362 mm Track 75.5 in / 1,917 mm Tires (front & rear) 250 x 15 Tubed Pneumatic Step Height 19 in / 483 mm Ground Clearance 8 in / 203 mm
Frame/Body A36 steel: 2 in / 51 mm Bumper (front/rear) A36 steel: 1.5 in / 38 mm (front); 4 in / 101.6 mm (rear)
Suspension Spring (front); Rigid (rear) Number of Speeds 3 Forward / 3 Reverse Max Speed 15 mph / 24 kph Steering Hydraulic assisted Brakes Wet Disc (front & rear) Parking Brakes Spring-applied with manual override (front & rear)
Engine Options Diesel Manufacturer (Diesel) Cummins Model (Diesel) QSF 2.8 Rated Output @ 2800 rpm (Diesel) 74 HP / 55 kW Torque @ 2800 rpm (Diesel) 221 ft lbs / 300 Nm Cylinders - Displacement (Diesel) 4 Cylinder / 3.6 L Fuel Tank (Diesel) 22 gal / 83 liters Air Cleaner Severe environment with pre-cleaner, heavy duty, dry replacement element
System 12 Volt Alternator (Diesel) 70 amp Battery (cold crank) (Diesel) 850 amp Ignition Keyed with anti-restart switch Lights 12V LED Long Life Instruments J1939 compliant analog face with digital engine diagnostic module
- Safe Handling Chart
Safe Handling Chart