ETT-8 Tug Electric Aircraft Tug
Product Id Sku:eTT-8
With 8,000 lbf. DBP, and a standard Four-wheel Drive (4WD), Four-wheel Steer (4WS), 80V A/C drivetrain, the Eagle eTT-8 tug was designed to move large-cabin business jets such as the Falcon 7X and G450 and regional jets such as the CRJ-700 in all weather conditions. Zero emissions and all-wheel drive are just a couple features the eTT-8 tug boasts.
ETT-8 Electric Aircraft Tug
The eTT electric tow tractor series are the next generation of Eagle TT Series aircraft tractors. The eTT series offers the same features as the All Wheel Drive TT Series that set them apart from their competition, such as front and rear sight tunnels for direct hitch visibility, an ergonomic operator compartment, and unmatched reliability and performance. The eTT-8 tug stands amongst this electric tug line from Eagle Tugs with incredible power with zero emissions. The eTT Series are Four Wheel Drive (4WD), which offer customers superior traction in all weather conditions. Additionally, the next generation eTT Series are equipped with Four Wheel Steering (4WS) for exceptional maneuverability. To top it all off, the eTT Series are powered by an environmentally-friendly 80V A/C electric drive. Engineered to meet the needs of today’s regional airlines, corporate flight departments, fixed base operators and military flight operations, the Eagle eTT Series 4WD/4WS aircraft tugs pack a significant amount of value into a low profile, compact package. Learn about all the features of this model below and be sure to browse Eagle Tugs other aircraft towing options.
Features of the eTT-8 Electric Aircraft Tug:
- Zero-emission, energy-efficient 80V A/C electric drive.
- Four Wheel Drive power train, providing safe, controlled traction on all surface conditions.
- Four Wheel Steering for exceptional maneuverability of, and around aircraft.
- Front and Rear Wet Disc Brakes for capable stopping power.
- Front & Rear Inching Switches for 1-man hitching operation.
- Ergonomic operator compartment, offering “slide-in/slide-out” ingress and egress.
- Low-profile design and direct front & rear hitch visibility allow operators to safely and efficiently handle aircraft.
- Optional "Smart Charge" battery and charger system which allows the battery to be opportunity-charged to maximize efficiency, with no reduction in the life of the battery.
- Backed by an industry-leading 3-year/3,000-hr warranty.
- Factory-direct support with the goal of same-day turnaround of all replacement parts.
- Eagle Tugs has over 45 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors.
Load Type Ideal for aircraft such as a Falcon 7X and G450.
Drive Wheels 2 Front / 2 Rear Drawbar Pull 8,000 lbf / 35.6 kN Towing Capacity 100,000 lbs / 45,359 kgs Service Weight with Battery 11,000 lbs / 4,990 kgs Weight without Battery 8,125 lbs / 3,685 kgs
Length 127 in / 3,226 mm Width 66 in / 1,676 mm Height (deck) 39 in / 991 mm Height (Steering Wheel) 43 in / 1,092 mm Wheelbase 88 in / 2,235 mm Track 52.5 in / 1,334 mm Turning Radius 125 in / 3,175 mm Tires (front & rear) 8.0 x 16.5 in Step Height 11 in / 279 mm Ground Clearance 9 in / 228 mm
Frame/Body A36 steel: .375-.500 in / 9.5-12.7 mm Bumper (front/rear) A36 steel: 1 in / 25 mm
Suspension Leaf Spring Max Speed Governed 12 mph (unloaded) / 19 kph Steering Hydraulic power-boosted - 4-wheel coordinated Primary Brake Electric Regenerative Supplemental Brakes Hydraulic - Pinion-mounted, dry disc Parking Brakes Mechanical - pinion mounted, dry disc
Power Train 80V A/C ELECTRIC Traction Motor Danaher Motion - 80V A/C Brushless Output @ 1300 rpm 55 HP / 41 kW (Peak) Torque (Electric) 210 ft lbs / 284 Nm
Instruments Electronic Display showing speed, battery life, hours and diagnostics Hydraulic Pump 80V D/C On-demand, sensor monitored Inching Feature Operator controlled - FWD/REV switch on front & rear
- Safe Handling Chart
Safe Handling Chart