Product Id Sku :MTT-5
80V A/C electric utility tractor designed to move everything from aircraft to baggage or cargo. The MTT offers a payload capacity of up to 1,000 lbs. on a 55 x 70 inch rear cargo deck. The MTT's A/C drive train is energy-efficient, providing extremely low cost-per-hour of operation, and with the ability to house up to a 625Ah battery, the MTT can withstand multiple-shift applications.
With 5,000 lbf. DBP, and a heavy steel unibody design, the Eagle MTT is designed to move aircraft or cargo up to 35,000 lbs. in snow and ice, and 50,000 lbs. on wet concrete.
The MTT Electric Tow Tractor was designed to be a medium-duty, utility tow tractor. With a 5,000 lbf. drawbar pull (DBP), the MTT can tow or push anything from cargo up to medium-sized aircraft. The MTT offers the flexibility of a 15 mph top speed, and a tight 130-inch turning radius. The MTT is classified as a utility tractor because it also offers a 55 x 70 inch rear cargo deck that will support up to a 1,000 lb. payload. Other features of the MTT include a rear sight tunnel for direct hitch visibility, an ergonomic operator compartment, and unmatched reliability and performance. The most flexibility comes from the MTT's environmentally-friendly 80V AC electric drive. When teamed with a "Smart Charge" battery and charger, the AC electric drive train provides the performance to meet the toughest of tasks. The MTT Electric Tow Tractor is a flexible, zero-emission solution for all of your towing needs.
Here is what the Eagle MTT has to offer:
- Zero-emission, energy-efficient 80V AC electric drive.
- 5,000 lbf. DBP to tow or push anything from cargo up to medium-sized aircraft.
- 55 x 70 inch rear cargo deck that will support up to a 1,000 lb. payload.
- Tight 130-inch turning radius for narrow environments.
- Up to 15 mph top speed.
- Front & Rear Inching Switches for 1-man hitching operation.
- Rear hitch sight tunnel for direct hitch visibility.
- Ergonomic operator compartment.
- Optional "Smart Charge" battery and charger system which allows the battery to be opportunity charged to maximize efficiency with no reduction in battery life-cycle.
- Factory-direct support with the goal of same-day turnaround of all replacement parts.
- Eagle Tugs has over 45 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors.
Load Type Ideal for aircraft or cargo up to 35,000 lbs. in all weather conditions.
Drive Wheels 2 Rear Drawbar Pull 5,000 lbf / 22 kN Towing Capacity 69,000 lbs / 31,298 kgs (Normal Operating Conditions - Wet, 1% grade) Service Weight with Battery 9,000 lbs / 4,082 kgs (without cab) Weight without Battery 5,600 lbs / 2,540 kgs (without cab)
Length 121 in / 3,073 mm Width 55 in / 1,397 mm Height (deck) 37 in / 940 mm Height w/ cab (option) 75 in / 1,905 mm Wheelbase 57.5 in / 1,461 mm Track 44 in / 1,118 mm Turning Radius 130 in / 3,302 mm Tires (front & rear) 650 X 10 - 12 ply pneumatic / 28 X 9-15 - 14 ply pneumatic Step Height 12 in / 305 mm Ground Clearance 5.5 in / 140 mm
Frame/Body A36 steel: .375-.500 in / 9.5-12.7 mm Bumper (front/rear) A36 steel: .375 in / 9.5 mm (front) / 4.0 in / 102 mm (rear)
Suspension Leaf Spring (front) / Coil Spring (rear) Max Speed Governed 15 mph / 24 kph (unloaded) Steering Hydraulic power-boosted Primary Brake Electric Regenerative Supplemental Brakes Hydraulic Wet Disc Parking Brakes Mechanical Wet Disc
Engine Options Electric Motor Power Train 80V A/C ELECTRIC Traction Motor Schabmueller Output @ 1300 rpm 40 hp / 30 kW (peak) Torque (Electric) 300 ft lbs. / 407 Nm
Instruments Electronic Display showing speed, battery life, hours and diagnostics Hydraulic Pump 80V A/C Inching Feature Operator controlled - FWD/REV switch on rear (and front with front-hitch option)
- Safe Handling Chart
Safe Handling Chart